If you have not done so, now is the time to register for the virtual Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) 2021 Bloomington Retreat. The registration is free and is open to faculty, students, staff, and general public.
We are excited to bring you a wonderful lineup of speakers from state and federal agencies, as well as IU faculty to talk aboiut their Indiana CTSI funded research addressing mental health problems. The theme of the event is "Addressing mental health in Indiana: From community needs to bench science discoveries."
- The keynote will be given by Joshua Gordon, MD, PhD, Director of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), who will talk about his institute's perspective on mental health translational research.
- A group of representatives from the Alzheimer's Association, CICOA Aging & in-Home Solutions, and FSSA (Div. on Aging) will talk about the status of dementia in Indiana.
- A representative from the National Institute on Aging will discuss the intersection between dementia science, policy, and practice.
- Researchers from Bloomington and the IU School of Medicine will share updates on their work funded by Indiana CTSI.
- There will also be an opportunity to interact with Indiana CTSI-designated core directors and others to learn about their facilities/services with state-of-the-art technologies.